From:
FerretDadd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 1998 20:29:42 EST
Just thought I say a little thing about the first thing I said on the FML...

I had said I needed supplies.  Well, I need sponsors/donations.  PLEASE read
this,it's not like the first one I promise.

My name is Drew Koehler and I'm starting a ferret shelter in Cincinnati Ohio.
I know I'm 13 years old. I have help from my parent. My mom knows alot about
ferrets and she's still learning.

I have one ferret named Rocky.  I've owned a ferret for only one year.  I
know thats not very long but what can I do?

I've read tons of books and tons of emails.  The internet is very
informational.  I've ordered a book and forms from Pam (STAR*).  I'm waiting
for that to arive.  I own the Practicle Guide to Ferret Care (D.  Jean).  I
volunteer at a shelter/breeder's house once a week.  I haven't been doing
that for very long but.....

I plan to be listed in the STAR database and in the next issue of Ferrets
USA.  Also in the AFA list of shelters.

People have offered to sponsor me.....That takes me to one of my questions.
Like I said I'm looking for sponsors/donations.

By sponsoring I'm asking you to donate any amount of anything that will go
ONLY to my ferret shelter.  I will provide copies of reciets to where your
money went to, What ferrets you're helping out and I will give out your
business card or whatever.  For more info on that subject please email me
([log in to unmask]).  NOTE: I'm NOT relying on sponsors!

I'm getting a P.O. Box soon and the business that owns the bow accepts
FedEx,UPS,etc.

Also, I'm looking into having a Webpage (small).  Does anyone know how to
design Webpages, or does anyone have a computer business that offers
Webhosting?

Thank you all,
Drew Koehler
email: [log in to unmask]