Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 21:16:56 -0400
There is a new resident over the bridge today.  My little Angel had
adrenal surgery yesterday and died this morning at home.  A blood clot
destroyed half of her small heart.  I wish now that I had not taken her
for surgery - yes she was hairless and yes her left adrenal was very
large and yes she had two nodules on her pancreas but she was happy and
dancing and loving life...now there is none.  The house is very quiet,
her brothers and sister are subdued.  She was only with us for 6 months
but was a real part of our family.  She went thru heck with her teeth
(that surgery was in February) but came back fine.  She must be thinking
why did her Mommy put her thru these things - I thought I was being a
good ferret Mom....now I don't think so, if I hadn't opted for surgery
she would be here now.

Sandee, if you are reading this, show Angel the way - introduce her to
Clyde and Tiny who have gone before - tell her I love her very much and
thought I was doing the right thing and I am so very, very sorry.

Linda Z.