From:
Kristine Lunny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 15:39:02 -0800
A new page is going to be made for shelters which sell items.  Whether it's
ferrety items, non-ferrety items, hand crafted items or retail product...
or whether you sell from your web site, an auction site or just from your
shelter this will be a place that folks can go where they can find a
multitude of items from all the shelters.  That means customers can benefit
by finding those one of a kind handcrafted items, a great bargain on a
retail item or whatever it is they are looking for and at the same time
will be helping shelter kids.

Shelters please send me the following information, or as much as you are
able or pertains to your shelter:

Your shelter info, name, address, email, phone number:

What do you sell?  If many items, just send a paragraph or so explaining
what types of things.:

How can people find your products?  Auction address to your items, email
or web address to your items:

Those on igive can send me their link to add to their info too.  You can
send up to 2 pictures of your items.  Try and choose things that you are
concider your main speciality or what you sell most of.  The picture can
contain a group of different things too...basically it's up to you as to
what you want to show.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me.  I will announce
the site address after the New Year.

Fuzzy Hugs,
Kristine Lunny

Friends of Fuzzies Ferret Shelter