From:
Penny LePage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 19:56:06 -0500
Hello to all the ferret lovers and the little darlins, small and fuzzy!!
First of all there is a female ferret in Central Fl in need of a home.  She
is alone, always has been but got along great with my girls when we were
visiting last fall.  She is a dark eye white, MF and is in good health.
She has a new large cage as of last year and everything goes with her.  The
young man that has her is busy and thinks she would be better off with a
new home.  He has had her for about two years, he being the second owner,
that makes her about three.  She has always been around my grandson even
when she was first brought home.  We know the original owner as well.

If anyone could give her a good home I can get you in touch with the owner.
Just mail me for the phone number.  The ferret is in a town called Debary,
Fl just north of Sanford.

Also, did anyone see Providence last night?  There was a ferret named Happy
on there and he was shown several times it was great.  Did everything he
was suppose to.  I wonder how long it took to shoot the hour program
working around the ferret and what he was suppose to do!!!

Warm fuzzy Kisses to all

Penny and the Fabulous Ten