Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 17:41:03 -0400
Thanks to EVERYONE who mailed me about nail trimming the nippy one!!  It
worked perfectly.

I have learned something about her biting.  If I sit on the floor or crouch
to Phrenic's level, she rarely nips, even when playing, but today I bent
over the gate to their play area and reached down to tussle her, and she
bit me, BUT she didn't break the skin!  I've learned 2 things from this.

1) She is obviously skittish if you stand over her. I would guess she
   feels intimidated.  Well DUH, wouldn't anyone? *g*

2) She's getting better.  She bit, but not hard enough to actually hurt,
   just enough to warn me.

After she nipped me, I did the "No bite" thing while looking in her eyes.
She made a little *pff* sound and wandered away.  So, I picked her up and
put her in her cage for a little time out.  Seems to be working.  Well,
that was 2 hours ago and she's still "napping" hehehe.

Schizo is SUCH a snuggle bug.  Any time I reach over the gate, he sits up
on his back legs and puts his paws around my wrist to be picked up hehehe.
I now trust him 100%.  He'll sleep in my lap and gives kisses.

I am SO happy with these fuzzbutts.  Thank you SO much to the Ferret
Rescue Soceity of Ottawa!

Oh, one more thing.  I'm still up in the air about Schizo's colouring.
He has a creamy undercoat, not white, but not beige, he has a few silver
guard hairs, but it's mostly a caramel colour with grey.  He has a caramel
coloured mask too.  Whitish paws and belly.  Any ideas?  I guess a picture
or two would help huh?

By the way, thank you so much Wolfy for your story, you had me HOWLING.  I
had to call all my family and read it to them *grin*

Krista, Jeff and the Twizted Sibling
 Schizo ~ Look at me, I'm SOOOO cute!! *strike a pose*
 and Phrenic ~ I'm cuter! Come closer! *wicked grin*