From:
eri garner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2007 12:16:42 -0500
Is it just me, or do some of those pictures on the Haskell website look
a bit sterrreeetched? I feel like I'm looking at stills from a 60s
spaghetti western! LOL

No offense intended there, truly. She has some really gorgeous ferts...
though I notice that in spite of recent FML discussions, the page is
G-rated -- no X-ratings, nor anything that needs to be figleafed.

As for the picture of her son in fatigues...makes me wonder...are
these ferrets being trained for battle purposes? Hmmmm...perhaps we
need to send a spy into the FLO and see if perhaps we have stumbled
upon a secret training cell. This, perhaps, could be a way to nip the
organization in the bud! Errrr...so to speak. Or nip it in the buds?
After all, if these male ferrets sport such malely-male "packages"
as some people indicate, the appearance of said "equipment" could be
enough to terrorize some humans. Think of the horrified reactions!
The chaos! Rats and ferrets, living together! Mass hysteria!
(Wait...wait...it suddenly occurs to me that Haskell states on the
website that they already raise rats...oh, no -- IT HAS BEGUN!)

We seriously need to contemplate this and prepare for the coming global
disaster. Where is Tonks? We need a leader to save us!

~Eri and the Texas Toobsock Trio: Pixie, Indy. and Tucker