From:
Erin Rainaldi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 13:48:54 EDT
Hey all!  I am kinda new to the list.  I posted a message a week ago about
my new kit Zoe and her biting.  It has gotten a lot better, but still is a
problem.  I think hse may have been owned before and returned to the store,
even though the owners swear she was not.  She is petrified of human hands
and the only time she does not bite my fingers is when I have honey on them.

She has also started to poop in her food dish.  She refuses to use the box.
It seems she would rather have some wood shavings in a pile in the corner
of her cage becase she uses her litter box as a tent and the corner wher it
goes as her bathroom, for lack of a better term.

Thanks to all who responded with helpful hints for Zoe!  She is going to
the vet for the first time today and is going to have her nails cut.  I
am worried that this trip is going to undo the trust that I am working to
build with Zoe.  Oh well, any suggestiopns would be so helpful!

Rainie