From:
debbie & gerry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 19:01:20 -0500
Hi All,

too live in N.E.  and my ferrets are also slow shedding and the have very
light winter coats and no one is getting real fat either.  Even my 2 new
adopted ones, who were living outside in a rabbit barn all summer until I
took them in early October, have shedded out their heavy coats, and now
have gorgeous light ones.  Weird.  Maybe a mild winter this year?  YES!

Debbie and her Crazy Ladies & Gents
Skittles, Bandit, Thelma, Louise, Raz, Houdini, & Spirit and will be =
here next weekend (we hope) Champ & Dozer