Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 1997 10:42:56 EST
I haven't written in several months.  In that time my lot has gone from two
beautiful ferts to three!  I now have one boy, (my baby George) and two
girls, Naley and the rescue Bandy.  My sister's friend was moving to Puerto
Rico and couldn't take her with him.  The poor thing came to me with a
horribly small rabbit cage, no food, no water, no toys, nippy and scared.
She was so small and thin.  Well I took care of that.  Her nipping is almost
gone, still no litter pan hits though!  She is getting heavier day by day.
The only problem is that she has to be in a seperate cage.  When she is in
the cage with the other two she hisses and bites them.  But when they are
out they play great!  Any suggestions?

Well anyway the math has hit me again.  I moved into school, and left my
three ferts with my parents, who are wonderful caregivers, and I was
complaining about how much I miss them and my friend Jenn said she knew a
guy that has to get rid of his 1year old grey female fert because he feels
bad because he has no time for it.  He wanted someone with time and other
ferts to take her!  ME!  We get her next week!