From:
John McBride <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 May 1997 22:22:52 -0400
Hi there,
Its me again.  I think that I mislead a few ppl when I said I allowed my
pre-school students play with my ferrets.  I always use good judgment when
it comes to my "ferret babies" and the school children.  I hold the ferrets
so the children can touch the back and feet of the ferrets and i never ever
allow them to touch when I'm not holding them.  The ferrets only go to
school on certain days and are never left unattended.  I have recieved a lot
of mail from ppl that were not sure i am doing the right thing by lettong
children play and touch my ferrets.  But how else do children learn how to
take care of pets and the right way to handle animals?  Children are the
ones who can make a difference in our future right?  Start young and maybe
they will be the ones to help change ferret laws.

Sorry that so many ppl were upset that I "put my ferrets in danger" (so to
speak ) by teaching that ferrets are kind loving domesticated pets.

I love my ferrets more than anything else(my husband is a close second :)
and I would never do anything that I thought might hurt them in any way!

Sherri
Nosey Trouble Rebel