Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 04:07:55 -0400
Just wanted to let everyone know that I will have auctions begin on he
6th, 16th, & 26th of every month now.  As many others who run shelters
and ebay auctions to raise funds,they know it's very hard to do, plus
taking care of the ferrets and all.  I have tried to organize it so I
will have more free time.  I have several items on now, plus I have
started making hand made wood ferret shelving, one is on ebay now, I
plan to do them in different sizes and other wood ferret items to get
ready for Christmas sales.  Good luck to everyone who is running
fundraising auctions etc, times have become much harder in the past year.

Sue & The fuzzies
Visit My Website and watch the weasels dance
www.craftyferret.com

Visit my auctions on ebay:
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/ferrets_cats_rescue/