From:
Vickie Lusk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 2008 05:39:35 -0500
I am so excited about the giving tree. Being a new rescue this year the
giving tree is new to me. Our tree was just put up and already 3 kids
have been chosen. Because we are a new rescue the items that come will
be so needed... We just got 8 more ferrets in just last week making our
total number of ferrets that we are housing is 33. It wasn't long ago I
thought gee I have so much bedding and way to many water bottles, cages
ect. LOL well I am sure glad I didn't give anything away. Now it seems
this rescue is running short on everything...But the kids here are well
taken care each one is treated as if they are my own and it will break
my heart if and when they find a forever home..... Lots of thanks to
those that have chosen my kids.

Vickie Lusk
Fuzzy Friends Ferret Rescue