From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jun 2002 09:19:01 -0400
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled feline broncos...

(Ride 'em, Hershey!  Hang on!  [while the "Rawhide" theme plays in the
background, and the cat screams as he races through the house with Hershey
on his back, a mouthful of 'scruff' in his mouth.  No animals were harmed
in the production of this comic situation, but some embarassment was
certainly there!])

I was watching "Spin City" on Friday night, when the 'Mayor' comes into
the office to give them an update on 'Buttons', Paul's cat.  He mentioned
that the cat wasn't where they expected him to be, but he "... had to
give his Certificate of Valor to a ferret.  By the way, ferrets don't
like flash photography," he says melodramatically, as he holds up his
heavily-bandaged hand.

The fact that the put in a reference to ferrets in a show that allegedly
takes place in the city of New York, shows me that someone on the writing
staff likes our favorite critters!  Unfortunately (or maybe it wasn't all
that bad a reference), I didn't know if that bandaged hand was a bad piece
of PR (public relations) for them.  Then again, anything that bites the
'Mayor' in that show apparently is showing some good sense! :)

Todd and the (Rollin', Rollin', Rollin', keep them kitties rollin',
Raw-hiiiiiiiiideeeee! Yee-Haw! <Snap!>) Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!

---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/page2/