From:
Stacy Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 1995 18:47:55 EDT
Hi everyone!
I haven't written in a long time due to chronic computer problems.
   Some may remember that I got a kitten 2 months ago.  She's adapted VERY
well to ferret life.  She sleeps in THEIR hammock.  She uses THEIR litterbox.
She's more of a ferret then they are considering they don't go near their
cage!!  Everyone can get violent from time to time (Harold wants to drag
Kayla off) but she now can get on high things.  She's even started biting my
feet!  Maybe we should do a sociological study on ferretization.
  I asked awhile back & got no response, so I'll ask again.  Is the HSUS the
same or connected to the American Humane Association?  I contribute to them
(the AHA) & would like to know for sure.  The wrote me once that they do not
have shelters, therefore, don't euthanize the ferrets they get there.  They
didn't state their opinion on the snake-rats.
   Harold & Scooter have had free roam of the 1-bedroom apt for months! They
sleep under the dresser but always have access to their (well-loved) cage.
cc I would like to thank Dr.  Williams for the advice he gave me a few weeks
ago.  Harold is still real thin but active.  He sleeps much more than Scooter
but I think he's just a lazy ferret :~)
  My condolences to Skittle's and Cody's pet parents.

Stacy, Brian, Harold, Scooter, & Kayla