From:
shanon &/or Mitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 1997 10:28:31 -0600
this is according to Webster's New World Dictionaryby Simon and Schuster
copyright 1976,1979

this is how they describe the following:

Ferret-a weasellike animal, tamed for hunting rabbits, rats,etc

domestic-3. tame: said of animals

domesticate-1.to accustom to home life 2.to tame for man's use-vi to
become domestic

tame-1. changed from a wild state, as an animal, for use by man
2.gentle;docile   vt tamed,taming 1. to make tame, or domestic  3. to
make less intense; soften

Now dogs and cats started out the same way.  not that I am slamming dogs and
cats and think they should be outlawed also I am a happy owner of a cat and
want a dog when we have more room fo rit ot roam.  Also reptiles what use
are they we also have one of them but they can be owned everywhere except a
few obscure cities.

Now we take our"viscious" babies out into the public alot we have no
children but when we took them to our company picnic we were a hit with the
kids(human) they were picking them up all the time and the ferrets were
constantly curling up in the human kids laps while being petted for 5 hrs
they didn't nip or bite or harm any of these kids.

just had to vent a little.

--
Shanon, Mitch, Callie (cat), Kerowac (iguana), Brambles and Rose
(hedgehogs), and last but not least The Den of Thieves (ferrets-Switch,