From:
Andrew_Carrie_Dishman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 07:59:51 -0600
Hi everyone,
Sorry to hear about Bob leaving the list.  I will miss your posts.  My
husband wants to built the ferrets a cage.  Not just a simple one but a
piece of furniture, almost like an amoire with pvc coated wire doors and
sides.  I was wondering if anyone has ever done something like this.  We
are having a hard time finding the caoted wire and are still fiddeling
around with the design plans.  If anyone has any advice to offer or any
suggestions on it please drop me a note.

Ok I have told you all about our strange new little one Guiness.  Well she
has proved her self even stranger last night.  My husband and I took the
little devil for a walk last night with Batty.  I had Batty and my husband
Andrew had Guiness.  Well anyway, We were walk down our street when Andrew
let Guiness investigate a tree.  Next thing we know she starts climbing it.
She made it pretty far up before coming or should I say falling down.  HAs
anyone else seen this.  Batty is a very good climber(sp) but I have never
seen her try to climb a tree.  Who knows what this little fuzzy will do
next.

Get well sooon to all ferrets that are ill, Sorry to hear of all the lost
babies ion the past week, and congrats to all the new babies

Thanks
Carrie,Andrew, Batty,Sniffles, and Guiness(the buckethead