Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 09:11:55 -0700
I have made a few posts here to answer a few questions, but today I am
too excited not to post!  My first ferret that I have had for 3 years is
Demon and he is my sweet baby, and now he has a sister!!  We brought home
sweet little Marmie yesterday from our ferret rescue where I am also a
volunteer.  She is a little silver girl and just absolutely tiny but she
is so sweet.  Her and Demon and getting along very well and we have only
had one squeeky match over whose stuffy was whose.  I was so excited and
just had to share!