From:
W & H Enterprises <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 21:26:27 -0800
Hello,
This is a retraction.

Thank You for correcting me.  Since laws do change with out other states
knowing, I know if I was wrong somebody would let me know.  I was not
trying to flame any state or person or start trouble.  I was only wanting
to share a letter I received from the Gov. of California & Dept of Fish &
Game.

Years ago we were checking into ferret info for some research.  I have not
seen any info different, until now, to what I had stated.  I felt that it
was alarming that Mich would only let the ferrets in for hunting.  I took
the info as gospel since it was a good source where I obtained the info.
Obviously the info was out of date and is different now.  My father grew
up in Flint and was only allowed to have them for hunting.