From:
Cynthia Suzanne Bentley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 10:03:32 -0800
Well all, here I am again.  I have an update on my baby Murphy with the
hair loss.  We now have the results of the "Tennessee Test" and it has been
confirmed that she has adrenal disease.  She will be going in for surgery
on the 7th.  On a lighter note you may notice that I am now calling Murphy
a "she" since we discovered that "he" is really a "she", after all this
time and regular vet visits we were all surprised at this fact...including
the vet.  But it did explain alot as far as her size was concerned.  I'll
post after surgery to let you know how it went.  Thanks for listening.

Cindy and all the kids.