From:
Lori Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2013 02:30:37 -0400
I have been a member of this list for several years now. So finally
going to post something. In my opinion, anyone should have a right to
post. I dont feel it is right to rip someone apart for posting their
opinion on a subject.

My thought is this..... if your tired of reading a post from someone...
then just skip it. Thats what I do when the kibble V. raw subject comes
up. I get thorougly tired of it. But everyone has a right to their
opinion on what they feed. If someone is tired of reading about Nell...
just skip over it.

I dont like how people get ripped for posting something. I have felt
like leaving on ocassion especially now that I no longer have my babies
due to my health but I still like reading about others that do.

Please can we all get along with others?
--
Hugsss
Lori