From:
Linda Pendleton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 14:34:56 EST
Greetings to All Ferret Slaves and their masters.

I will be moving from Florida to Lebanon, Missouri at the end of February
and am looking to find other ferret owners in the vicinity.  Please drop me
a line either on the FML or private e-mail if any of you are in that part
of the country.

Concerning litter for ferrets, I just started using rabbit food pellets, it
has a nice aroma and absorbs odors well.  The Furbrats don't seem to notice
any difference between that and their Yesterday's News I was using at
considerable cost.  I buy the rabbit pellets 200 pounds at a time and it
cost me $24.70 my nine monsters go through alot of litter.  So just a
suggestion to whoever is interested.  My heart goes out to all who have
lost their sweet babies and take comfort in the fact that you will
eventially be reunited when you cross the bridge.  Dooks and ferrety
kisses.

Linda and the Terrorists of Fur