From:
Katharine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2012 07:11:08 -0400
With all the discussion about the ferret movie, I was reminded of a
video (VHS) I bought many years ago called "Ferrets Unmasked". I'm sure
most of the old-timers remember it. It was an educational video about
caring for, and living with, ferrets. I watched it several times and
found it to be very informative. It was well over an hour long.

I went and dug around and I still have it! I don't have a VCR, but I
have the tape. It was published in 1994 and was a big deal when it
first came out. At that time, there were few resources available to
ferret owners. I believe it was before "Ferrets for Dummies". It was
even featured on David Letterman one night.

I 'm sure some of the information is outdated now but it is something
I would love to see updated and re-released.

Katharine
Florida