From:
Sharon Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 16:06:41 EST
Dear Chana,

Thanks for sample suggestion.  You misunderstood: It's not that I don't
want to spend $20 for ferret food if he'll eat it; I didn't want to spend
that much to experiment, especially since I don't have any work right now.
I love Rocky )(he's the smartest, funniest, most affectionate animal I've
ever lived with and that includes most of human animals I've lived with
too!)and I'd do anything within my means for him.  I'm just trying to find
the best ferret food that he'll eat.  He was raised on not so good food,
thanks to the so-called "ferret Expert" at Petco.  Rocky was given to me
as a birthday present.

Sharon