From:
"Meg Carpenter, Chaotic Ferrets" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 May 1996 20:03:59 -0400
Congratulations Pam!  Wow, ten.  Hope that is all there is.  Heard of
several super large litters lately, including Grumpy's 13 (only 7 survived).
Hope all goes well.  Also, hope Wendy Darling is not just "pretending" and
will give you some pretty babies again this year.  Cheers, Meg

P.S.  Alicia's week old litter - Heavy Silver Mitt, daddy Black Hawk, black
sable - has TWO albinos.  Genetics again.  Go figure.  Now officially
announcing that we breed albinos since we have had three litters with
allbinos out of four litters so far this season.  M.