From:
"Bob F." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 16:39:58 -0800
I've been reading alot on the list about this years winter coats on
ferrets, so, I thought I would tell you about my ferrets coats because they
are the opposite of each other.  My MF male, named, Schnookie, his coat is
beautiful, thick, soft, and he has put on quite a bit of weight, he is
beautiful.  My other ferret, Lottie, she just got through being treated for
helicobacter.  I was trying to fatten her up a little with duck soup, but I
realized she had been throwing it up.  So, I stopped that, she hasn't
thrown up since but she is very thin, her coat is thin and a little course.
I was wondering if she is just getting a late start or if I should try the
duck soup again, I don't like seeing her so thin, when schnookie is so big.

That's the latest on the winter coats at my house, Lowell, MA