From:
mahlyssa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 2003 13:31:30 -0400
Debra's message:
>Let me say that I know where you're coming from, girl.  There's just
>something a bit humiliating about having someone stare at your flab,
>particularly when all you're trying to do is indulge in a little
>personal hygiene!  But I gotta tell you, that stuff won't just wash
>away. ...
>
>What's that? A typo? REAlly? Oh good grief, how embarrassing....
>
>Duck head, exit stage left...

Thanks for the words of encouragement :)

For a second there I was confused.  I was thinking "Does Zama really
sneak on the computer and tell all my secrets while I am not here?!" I
had no idea what you were talking about and then realized my typo.  I
meant to say "Not to mention the fact that he watches me bathe and
shower." Thanks anyhow!  Maybe it was my subconscious trying to tell
me something hehe.

Mahlyssa