From:
TROFEO91 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 1997 18:16:16 EST
Wanted you all to know the Spokane tragedy made The Grand Rapids Press in
Michigan.

SUSPECT CAPTURED IN FERRET MASSACRE
Spokane Spokesman-Review
SPOKANE, Wash. -- Lance Seurer's life on the run ended after he went out for
dinner...

[Moderator's note: Due to copyright restrictions I've summarized the rest of
the article here.  Basically someone in the restaurant recognized him and
called police, who arrested him and he's now in jail.

Unfortunately, the article called Lance Jean's "roomate" [sic] but it seemed
basically ok, though rather skimpy on details.  BIG]

My heart goes out to Jean Smith ..... what a devastating experience.  I
agree with Melody Tomaszewicz's posting that this is the beginning of a
serial killer, and it would be a gross travesty of justice if the judicial
system in Washington dismisses this as anything less.

Dee Race
Beau & Nilla
Grand Rapids, MI