From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 1995 07:12:12 -0400
HI GUYS,
OK Doc. here's those ingredients I asked you to watch for,

Crude Protein - Not less than %40
Crude Fat - Not less than %12
Crude Fiber - Not more than %5

Poultry by-product meal, ground extruded yellow corn, dried beef pulp,
soybean meal, blood meal, corn gluten meal, soybean oil, animal fat
preserved w/BHA, sucrose, cane molasses, salt, riboflavin supplement,
vitamin A supplement, D-activated animal sterol (source of vitamin D-3),
vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, choline chloride, biotin, calcium
pantothenate, folic acid, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B-12 supplement,
ethoxyquin (a preservative), thiamin, niacin supplement, menadione
dimethylpyrimidinol bisulphite (source of vitamin K), DL-methionine, calcium
iodate, sodium selenite, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, ferrous carbonate,
ferrous sulfate, calcium carbonate, zinc oxide.

WHEW!!!!!!  What a mouthful and fingerful!  Now remember they are getting
this MIXED with about 4-5 other high quality kitten chows.  So far they are
all eating it up just fine.

I have decided to order the vaccines but have my vet inject them for my own
piece of mind even tho the cost for 8 is pretty high when you live on
disability (guess I'll be eating a little less and finding other ways to cut
back huh?). That's OK tho since I'd do ANYTHING to make my babies safe and
protected...And just so you all know as I mentioned before I was planning to
give them the vaccinations while in my vet's parking lot in the car so if
something went wrong they would have had immediate help just as if the vet
had done them.  He would have been informed so he wouldn't have been
surprised either.

About carpet diggers : try getting those metal or plastic 2to3 inch runners
made to put by your doors and I think you'll find it solves your problems.
My new club F.A.N.G.  is on it's way with 7 members in our 1st week
including the owners of a petsitting service located just down my street.  I
intend to ask them to send anyone that would be ferret sitting over to my
home for awhile to see just what kind of trouble these rugrats can get into
so they will not be surprised more than needed.  People always underestimate
our litl' guys and I'd hate for there to be any bad incidents.  I have
designed the flyers and our newsletter w/help from D and will get those
going immediately.  Can't wait for the 1st meeting!!!

Do any of the rest of you have a non-white-footed teleporter like Rowdy?
She is still surprising me at ending up places I can't figure.  I haven't
been sneaky enough to catch her actually doing it yet!  Hey did everyone get
the FML not in compressed form last nite????  I was knocked on my butt when
it came, do you suppose we won the war with AOL about this???  I sure hope
so!  I know D got his still compressed through E-world but then again they
didn't have to contend with me did they?  LOL!!!
[Moderator's note: AOL (and now E-world, as predicted!) handle large mail
items differently.  Yesterday's FML was short enough that it was handled
as a regular mail item instead of an attached file. BIG]

Kelleen and the INSANE Animal House!

F.A.N.G.   -  Ferret Association of Neverending Glee!

P.S.  Sheena is this goodbye?