From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 09:34:39 EST
All of us that wake up everyday and run to the cages or rooms of our
ferrets do so with delight... Year after year it never amazes us where
they sleep and what they are doing.  There is always this innocent look.
Even the little meanies are precious at this time of day.

When I wake up, I try to do this earlier than my husband because he is
hooked on electronic meaning everything TV, radio, and whatever comes on.

But, what I wake up too.  Birds singing (although I have been playing
that teach a bird sing stuff) their songs are changing to be more
melodious.  I walk down the stairs and look to my left, Rat Tat Tat is
doing his stretch yarn move.  Gets his morning snuggle.  I walk down
some other steps.  Mousy mouse is in a ball sleep in his house.  And
the shelter babies are in cages nestled in or peaking out to see mommie
watching them... Keep straight.  Ferret room..  Where 13 ferrets are
usually sleep all over like a slumber party... When they sense mommie
has come down stairs and the morning hugs and kisses began..  Then
there are the guinea pigs that are always to the front of the cage
moving around or signaling me the food bowl is low.  This is my morning.

When there is a sick one in the house my sleep is deprived for helping
this little one or praying.  Always trying to see if I have some special
power to pull them out of what dilema.

Now, I sit at this computer reading the fml and hear a man who does this
to his ferret..  I can only cry tears.... Why?  Why?  Why?  Why did this
man re sult to this?  A world of impatience..  I gotta catch this next
flight no matter what mentality..... The sad thing is... He doesn't care
anymore... He has probably rationalized this out.  What kind of person
would do this?  Even if he illigally took the ferret onboard.  Why did
he not find other avenues..

I just wanted to vent.  Every year the months of Jan, Feb, March I go
through some sort of sadness.

Wonder What The World is Coming Too.  My guys are waiting on me..  So I
am going to end.

Benita