From:
Julie Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2007 03:38:11 -0700
Konichiwa!

Not to sound cocky, but...(thumbing her nose) I have tons of Japanese
Ferret Goodies! We went last May, to visit my new in-laws. (My lil bro
married the coolest Japanese girl, Izumi) We were treated like royalty-
the family even built us our own apartment for when we visit!!! While
we were there, a friend (Nobue) brought over her ferret so we wouldn't
have withdrawals. This gorgeous little guy rode calmly in my purse all
day as we walked all around a gigantic shopping mall. I thought I was
in heaven... Then Nobue took us to the absolute GREATEST STORE ON
EARTH. (Sorry to yell- I get excited just thinking about it) Imagine a
whole store of nothing but ferrets and ferret-stuff... It's called
Ferret World. (trumpets blaring) I went totally apesh*t. I bought at
least one of almost everything in the store. Maxed out my card, then
used my son's. Anyway, the plan is to return to Japan this fall, so I
was thinking maybe I could bear to part with a few things. (Not much
choice anyway; since I messed up my hand, I'm unable to work, and I
need the dough, lol.) I'll see if I can find my camera and get some
pics posted. It'll be a few days, got lots of Free Stuff boxes to pack
up, lol.

Hey, Linda- send me the link to the site you were on. Maybe Izumi and
I can help ya out!

Dooks!

Julie & the Woozles
21st Century Ferret