Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 18:59:36 -0700
Hi all

I haven't been doing a whole bunch as my hooman is sick so some messages
are getting to me late.  I can't check on da wild ones as they don't stop
here like da pets and go right on.  They have no hooman to wait on.

A little guy named Stimpy came in.  He waz met by his friends here at da
bridge.  They were very glad to see him and greeted him warmly.  They sat
around and talked about this and dat and what waz going on at his home.
Then it waz off to explore and see all da sights and attractions.  I
later saw them over in da Fields where they were running and playing in
da grass.  They seemed to have a real good game of tag going on and were
chasing each other around da area.  There were several others dat joined
in and soon there were a lot ferrets running around chasing each other.
They seemed to be having fun at it but there didn't seem to be any rules
so I guess they were just adlibing it.  They ran and ran.  They ran
themselves into exhaustion and had to step over to da Hammock Haven for
a nap to repower up.  He said to send lots of ferret kisses to his mommy
along with all hiz luv.

I am off to da Reflecting Pool to check on my hooman.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee