From:
Julie Coddington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 13:54:34 -0500
I wanted to adopt page 5 from the ADV giving tree, so I wrote the ferret
Mom, Trish, and haven't heard back from her yet.  I wrote Kris from the
ADV giving tree and told her that I hadn't heard from Trish yet and
haven't heard from her.  A friend of mine wanted to adopt another one of
Trish's ADV ferrets - he wrote to her also and hasn't heard anything.
I've actually filled out the internet form to adopt page 5 twice and only
some of them have Santas.  Does this mean that I cannot adopt all of them
or I just haven't had my request updated?

If someone is willing to help your shelter and give to your babies, a
reply is certainly in order.  I had trouble in the past with my attempts
to contact folks and while I applaud your devotion and time-spent doing
this noble deed, I want to help and I want to start shopping and get my
order into Fran Brown for bedding and I cannot at this point.  My friend
sits waiting, too.  If we have a wrong e-mail address for Trish (through
verizon.net), let us know, please so we can get the orders rolling.
Ferrets are patiently waiting for their Christmas gifts.  Thanks......

Julie Coddington
Credentialing Coordinator
Grant Medical Center

(614) 566-8667 telephone