Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 05:29:16 -0500
Howdy y'all!  We have a few things to ask/talk about today.  First, I think
when Jasper tries to stash my hand by taking me by the finger is one of my
favorite things they do.

Secondly, Booger is getting his spring coat but not shedding his winter
one!  What is up with that?  I give scratches, brush him, lightly tug on
the fur to be shed but only a tiny bit comes out.  Jasper has some weird
fur thing going on too.  Only the middle of his back has shed and had new
fur replace it.  He hasn't shed anywhere else or had new growth for that
matter.

Third, I had my mom buy me a neat little match safe off Ebay that had a
ferret and telescope on it.  Wouldn't you know she broke off the telescope
when she was taking it out of the tissue paper and lost the piece!  Anyway,
so long as the ferret is still on it I'm happy.  It's from England and has
the initials W.H.C.  on it and I was wondering if any of y'all might know
the names of british astronomers and the like.  It's so unusual, why a
ferret and a telescope?  Either the owner had ferrets and liked star gazing
or they were a person that ferreted out new things in the sky.  That's my
theory anyway.

If ya have a clue about any of this let me know!
Thanks,
Laura and the five devil dogs of San Antonio