From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 2004 00:17:13 EDT
Well, my goodness.  Not one email in my mailbox requesting my stinky
teenage boys??  I promise you they stink to high heaven.  For one low
price, you can have two, newly ripe boys in the depths of puberty to
shove off onto your friends who infuriated you by saying your ferrets
odor was offensive.  These two boys will define "offensive" for your
friends and family.  After being enclosed in a car with these two young
studs after a night at the roller rink, they will never remark about how
stinky your ferrets are again.

Wolfy
ps.  You ever notice how when someone is near a distasteful odor, they
not only gripe about it, but they take big wiffs of it??  You run into
these scenarios in life like this:

"Sorry ... I just hineyburped.  You might wanna move".  Then instead of
hightailing it out of the room, the person actually leans over into the
hovering cloud, scrunches up their face and ... ::sniiiiiiiiff
sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiff::  "Yeaaaaah, you did!!!!".

Isn't that always the way?  It's to the point that I'm shocked when
someone thinks my pet smells, that they just don't scoop up the ferret,
lift its butt to their face, and announce it smells.

To all these silly people, I feel like saying, "Quit bitchin' then
be-otch!"