From:
Linda Prowse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 May 1998 16:07:48 -0700
Hi all,

Just a little story, and some pondering as to why some ferrets love to
stash/cashe more than others.

Our little female, Shreddy, will stash pretty much anything, while the males
of the "business" will just go for the odd toy.  What's up with this?
Shreddy grabbs object much larger than her, and they end up proudly
displayed in her room.

The other day, I was cleaning out my purse, and Shreddy had her eye on my
wallet.  I though it was safe, but suddenly, she made a flying lunge ...
grabbed the wallet, and I swear I saw her kick up her little heels as she
dragged it (same size as her) into her room.  Is she wanting to go on a
frenzied shopping spree or what?

Linda, Scamp, Waddy, Casper and ...
Shreddy to store clerk: "Honest, that's my Visa and my signature!  Now give
me my ferretone ... NOW!"

Linda Prowse