From:
Renee' Jay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 07:53:21 -0500
Hello all, I've been a long time watcher now I have a problem with my two
about 1 yr olds babies, Simon (ferzilla) Sarah (babygirl) with.....Fleas.

Help

any suggestion is deeply appreciated... we have bought the Marshall flea
spray that you can only use every three days, and given baths.  changes
and sprayed the whole betting area.  they are not bad, we are seeing
about three or four on them at a time, but I just can't get rid of those
darn pest..

Thanks,
Renee'  in Danville, Indiana