From:
citygirl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 05:14:35 -0600
This is ferretsey.  I tried to call a lady in the newspaper who stated
she had a 10 week old for sale--too late someone else got him.  I ham
trying to get one from a mommy ferret in sourtheast MO.

I dont even know if the mommy if prefnant yet.  I would be happy with a 6
or 7 year old.  Prefer no biters--saraferret--terminally ill as she is can
take a good chunk out of your arm.  I am not asking to be given one.  But
it would be nice to have a cage and food he/she is used to.  Surely,
someone around the NW MO area has a younger ferret that needs a forever
home.  I have four ferrets==two past over the bridge and soon sare will
be biting her way over it also.  I just want a liittle ferret that I can
teach to walk with a leash etc.

Is there anyone who wants to help?  I dont want a pet shop ferret

carolyn aka ferretsey