From:
Erin Pollitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 14:44:13 -0500
I have started feeding the Wired Weasels Fiesta brand food.  It is the kind
with the dried carrots, raisins, and chunks of fruit.  The only problem is
that they eat the "goodies" first, and ignore the pellets until the end.
By this time, half of the food is spilled on the floor because they rummage
through the bowl looking for more fruits and veggies.  My guys really seem
to like this food, it just gets annoying trying to get them to keep their
food in the bowl?  Will this ever happen, or will I have to continue
putting their food back in the bowl after they've spilled it.  I don't like
wasting food, but I'm almost tempted to change brands.  Help!!!  All
comments are welcome!

Erin and the Wired Weasels
Rocki, Snickers, Vir, Zeus, and Saucey
http://www.maxpages.com/ferretz