From:
Fran Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 06:21:17 EDT
My thoughts and prayers are with those who have lost babies or are
nursing sick ones..  my heart is with you.

I have a questions for those who attended the Symposium in Vegas and just
attended the one in Atlanta.  I loved both, and I'm very curious as to
how many who attended both preferred the Las Vegas location.

I personally preferred Vegas , it was so much more "electric".  Of course
it was a huge plus that, when there was "down" time from the Symposium,
there certainly was more than enough to entertain you!!  It made for a
really fun filled weekend.

I think the Committee and ALL involved in putting on the Symposium
deserve a HUGE round of applause!  When you sit and think of the details
that were all handled so well.  Thank you to each and every one of you
for all your hard work!!  Hey, when's the next one??  --- or --- perhaps
the question should be where??

How about a show of hands??  Maybe we could convince the committee to
consider Vegas as the permanent site for the Symposium.  I heard a few
people say they liked Vegas far better.  Now would be the time to step
up and be counted.

Love on your fuzzies!
Fran

Please visit my website