From:
Michelle Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 1995 09:12:52 -0600
Since we're on the subject of allergies, I think I have a skin allergy to
the oil ferrets produce.  Whenever I am holding one of our gang and he/she
becomes frightened and starts getting that frightened, oily feeling, my
hands and arms start itching.  I REALLY noticed it at the show on Saturday
when we bought Nameless.  He's not neutered, so is quite musky.  After he
slept in my arms for a while, I noticed my skin was itching like fire on
my arms and hands and the skin was covered with small red bumps -- exactly
how it looked when I had eczema when I was a kid.

I think this is my first (semi?) official allergy. :)

Michelle
--
Meet my pets.  The ferrets (Taz, Coffee, Daphne, Tia and Gretchen), the
gerbils (31 permanent residents and various babies), the zebra mouse