From:
JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 05:36:28 -0800
Hi to all my friends on this list!  Well we have both good news and
bad....which would you like first?  LOL!  Well, after three months of work
the third condo for the ferrets is finished.  Again my husband made some
changes and tried something new.  The floors and a ways up each wall is
lined with shower stall material to make each cage easy to clean.  There
are hammocks, toys, feed dishes and litter pans and water bottles from The
Ferret Store.  I took some pictures but can't include them here so tonight
I will be putting them on my website, both in the notebook and the photo
album areas.

Now the bad news, we have finished evaluating the kits held as possible
future breeders and kept only three.  So 6 of them have gone out to new
owners (or are waiting to do so).  We met a nice group of people over the
internet and had a really hard time deciding who to pick.  I shall be
posting the names of the new owners after the ferrets reach their new
homes!

Since no advertising is allowed on this list, if you wish to be informed
of future events, litters, and such please go to our web page and use the
Moonsong button.

Many thanks to BIG for all his help this past year.
Judith

Moonsong Ferrets bred to be the perfect companion
http://moonsongferrets.virtualave.net