Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2007 23:38:42 -0500
I have a room with no windows in my condo (crazy considering I'm a
corner unit!). My ferrets will be free roam, but need to be confined to
a cage or one room while I'm at work because my condo is on the market.
I can put the cage in an area that gets natural light, but if they were
in this room instead they would have more roaming room. But it's during
daylight hours. I put a natural light bulb in that room to go on during
daylight hours. I'm wondering if that would be ok for them until we
move (hopefully in 1 - 3 months) or if it's just not good for their
little bodies to be away from the natural light cycle during the day.

Would appreciate any thoughts!

Risa