From:
Cynde Stone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 2013 14:48:00 -0500
Hi Renee, I just wanted to tell you that the Prince is Gone. Hercules
Prince of Olympus has gone to the bridge. He was 9 years old. One of
the most beautiful Angoras' I ever saw. (All moms say that). Hercs
was second generation Angora in the US.

Herc was my best friend for 9 years. I will never forget when I got him
off the plane. Not one bit scared. Like he was the King of the World.
He was old but he wanted to stay and stayed as long as he could. He ate
regular food (no soup) drank and knew my voice, alert, never missed
snack time. He went to sleep and the angels came and carried him to the
bridge. He could hardly walk and was almost blind (Cataracts). He left
on his own terms. Just the way when I first met him. When he left he
took some things with him. The usual, yogies, N-bones, etc. But he had
something very special with him. A little green Rikki Tikki Snake, that
was given to him by a very special ferret friend named Duncan. Duncan
gave Hercules one of his snakes, when the ferret babies (Apollo &
Kaleb), tore Hercules's apart. Hercs was devistated - his favorite toy!
He pouted, and looked and looked for it. Then one day a box came, in it
was his favorite snake. It was different from his, because it had the
scent of a friend. I managed to get more of those snakes. But Duncan's
was his favorite. He is bringing Duncan's snake back home to him.
Thanking Duncan for the loan of one of his favorite toys. Hercs, wanted
to meet Duncan and give him the snake in person. Duncan is always
welcome at the Stonebeary Mound at the bridge. I am missing him so
much, he will be joining his doggie Coulette Bichon Frise, and the
other Stonebeary ferrets at the Stonebeary Mound. All are missed and
loved. Misty, Silver Bear, Coco Bear, Frazzle, Spotty, Scooter, Stinky,
Clyde, Patches, and especially Bonnie, Clyde's sister, he loved her so
much, she practically raised him. And the Angora babies Apollo & Kaleb.
His Niece Pandora misses him so much too. But is enjoying the extra
attention.

PS: Hercs took extra snakes with him for the babies.

Bridge Greeters, Please let me know how my babies are doing. I miss
them all so much, especially this time of year.

Thank You.

Cynde