From:
DONALD AND ELEANOR MEAD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 12:05:56 -0500
Just a few ideas to donate to the SOS shelter fund.  Why not donate $1 or
up to $4 a month by writing a check to SOS every time you write a check
for your mortagage or rent?  You've already got your checkbook open and
what's one dollar more a month for a good cause?  skip that cup of coffee
or bad habit for something worthwhile and feel good about it!  send that
money to SOS instead!  You can always donate once a month through paypal!
www.paypal.com.  OR on the FML set up a REMINDER the day before to write
a check, for those who can afford to, and do it for example, on the first
or 15th of the month!  If we all band together, we know we can produce
miracles!  We have before!

Eleanor