From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 2012 13:38:31 +0300
1 Another Revolution question: How long after administering Revolution
can you wash your animal? (I read on the Revolution site that the Rx
goes into the bloodstream from the skin, so it must be ok to wash after
a while.)

2 I've been using Solid Gold bone meal as a supplement to my ferrets'
soup, and now can't get it through Amazon and most other sites say they
don't have it any longer. Have you heard of any problems with the meal
itself? I haven't find anything critical on the net, so assume that's
not the problem.

Got any other brands to recommend? Amazon does have Kal and Now brands,
but neither claim, as does Solid Gold, that there are no heavy metals
in it. (I haven't found anything from Kal about being free of heavy
metals and Now says "Our sterilized and sanitary NOW® Bone Meal Powder
is tested for heavy metals such as lead and aluminum to assure the
lowest levels possible.")

btw, Grinding bones isn't practical for me

[A later P.S.]: I got my answer to the Revolution question that I asked
in my last post. (It's ok to wash after 2 hrs).