From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 04:59:09 -0700
hi to all

the only i have to say is on behalf at our petco store i work in for 6
yrs. we never had a problem with young kits.  we will loss sales due to
our ferrets if there was anything wrong.  i don't care about sales i
care about the ferrets.

i live in las vegas and i make sure that all stores are the same.  well
my BIGGEST problem is that is CUSTOMERS and the reason is lack of care
of the animals.  i had so much go one that's another story..  lack of
knowledge.  what about saving the homeless ferrets in street.  or neglet
i can go on.  but anyway our store is great.....

thanks,
owner of 3 ferrets     thanks