From:
FerretMomJC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2005 13:19:50 -0700
I am posting this for a teen who has surrendered her ferret to me.  The
family is experiencing very hard times with cancer.  She has several bags
of ferret food she would like to sell - she doesn't want to get rich off
of it - just hopes not to have it all go to waste & lose all the money
she forked out for it.

I do not use either of these - in fact, I've never even heard of one of
the brands:

(7) bags of 8-in-1 Ultimate it is the 4.4 lb bags.
(3) bags of the Soft and Moist Advances Nutrition Diet for ferrets.  It
is the 1.5 lb bags.

None of the food expires before 3-25-06.

If you would care to make an offer for them, please shoot me an e-mail
and I'll get you together with her.

Jerri Carel
The Ferret Haven
Louisville, KY