Date:
Sat, 12 May 2001 22:44:27 EDT
Today, I picked up Mini-Me in the morning and she kissed and kissed and
kissed my hand and wrist and arm.  Awwwww.

Tonight, I came home from work, and picked up Mini-Me and she kissed and
kissed and kissed my face! Awwwwwwww.

My neighbor Jim came over, and I said enthusiastically--Look at this Jim!
Mini-Me was not held for about a year of her life and was like a wild
animal.  Look how far she has come.  She has stopped biting and nipping,
and now she is just crazy about giving kisses!

I picked up the tiny silver mitt girl.  cooing her name, and kissed her
dainty little face.  She took my lip in her teeth and twisted her head
while yanking it backwords.  I was bleeding, and part of my lower left
lip is torn loose and already swollen.

I wonder if I can take out a large life insurance policy on Miss Mini-Me
through Loyds of London and then call in a hit man ...

Lisette