From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 09:13:32 EST
Hello Everyone,

As always with my goofy self and 12 goof nuts I find myself with smile
while thinking about ferrets and not really noticing it until my lips
ache.  I wonder if some hoomans could share experiences of how their
ferrets have them trained.  It drives my husband up the wall at how I
react to them with things.  But, with him, forget it.  He can do it
himself.  Boy, am I happy he has a traveling job now.  They have trained
me to let them do things when daddy's not home.  ie.  run the house for
hours.  Jump in all daddy's shoes that he left out.  I know I am definity
not the only one.  Please share these precious moments with smiles
cheering your every keystroke.

Thank you,

Dooks,
Benita and the 12 Circus Monkey's