From:
Cheryl Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 15:06:40 EST
Hello all,

I am the happy mother of 22 ferrets.  They have been rescued or adopted
from various places.  Anyway, a friend of mine who had two ferrets called
yesterday.  She stated that one of her ferrets, Jangles, died.  I asked
how.  She stated that she has no idea because she was fine before my
friend went to work.  My friend said she was eating and pooping fine.
She was even playing.  Her fur was full and fluffy.  She was approximately
4 years old.

Has anyone heard of this before?  I am very worried as she has Mr. Bo left
alone.  I don't want anything to happen to him.  They were very bonded.  I
am at a loss as to what to tell her could be the cause of such a sudden
death.  I offered her one of my fuzzies to play with Bo but she is
probably going to just give him to me.  I would appreciate any advise or
opinions.  Thanks so much.

CAT and her 22 fuzzy family members.